5. When does my Fully PAID Current Year Range Release Expire?
ALL PAST & CURRENT YEAR Range Releases EXPIRE on DECEMBER 31st of EVERY year - NO EXCEPTIONS !!!
Your Range Release can also be VOIDED if you break the rules and get ordered off the property. These are the most common causes:
1. Safety violations; - especially muzzle sweep, loading behind the firing line, repeat offenses....LEARN or LEAVE.
2. Disrespectful Behavior; - especially failure to pick up fired cases or take down paper targets.....BE SAFE & CLEAN UP.
3. THEFT; - stealing brass, pop, money, membership, or whatever.... I utilize the double "EE" concept...EDUCATE or ELIMINATE.
4. Destructiveness; - willfully, purposefully, or ignorantly destroying berms, backboards, posts, metal plates, structures, etc....You are BANNED.
Learn the RULES and the RESTRICTIONS... ignorance of them is NO EXCUSE nor will it reduce your punishment.
"A Target of Opportunity" OMAR would advise..."don't become one"