RESTRICTIONS...(Page needs revisions -email me if you have questions)
...Some Areas and Assets of ProTEQ are available ONLY for selected groups of Patrons, certain activities, or specific ammunition. YOU are responsible
to insure you are authorized to be in those restricted areas or to use those restricted assets. If you are caught in the wrong area or using an asset improperly
you will be subject to disciplinary action. The punishment for breaking ProTEQ Protocol could result in your removal from the Range, impounding of your
personal property, payment for damages you caused, arrest for trespassing, or permanent EVICTION from the Property.
I will NOT tolerate the improper activity by any person on my private property. You have privileges to be on and use ProTEQ property ONLY because
I allow it. I can DISALLOW those privileges at any time. You do NOT have rights to be on or use my private property.
Read the Rules, LEARN them, and OBEY if you want to STAY……
The Restricted Areas & Assets are Listed and Explained in the following Boxes and Pages
1. The South Valley is for PREMIUM & PLATINUM MEMBERS ONLY. Standard Members & 1 Day Users are limited to the West Valley
2. The Long Distance Range (300 to 500 yards) is a Central Valley for PLATINUM MEMBERS ONLY.
3. The Pistol Only Law Enforcement / Military Range (LE/M) …the Large Roof Covered Training Facility in the South Valley.
4. The Combat Arts Range (C.A.R.) …The Performance Center for Training & Development of Defensive Pistol techniques in the South Valley.
5. The 22 Rim Fire Range (22/4U) … the Shooting Gallery just off the parking lot in the South Valley.
6. The Multi-Purpose Range (MPR) is the 360` enclosed berm area for advanced training.