Under Indiana law, an agritourism provider is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in agritourism activities at this location if the death or injury results from the inherent risks of agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death, or for other participants to act in a manner that may cause you injury or cause your death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
IC 34-31-9, HEA 1133, (EFFECTIVE July 1, 2011)
Presence on ProTEQ Property without properly completed paperwork is TRESPASSING
and will be dealt with accordingly.
ProTEQ GUN SAFETY RULES
1.Assume all Guns are Loaded. = Always treat all guns as if they are always loaded. 2.Point the Gun in a Safe Direction. = Constantly be aware of the direction the gun is pointed. Point the gun down at the ground or at the target. 3.Never Put Your Finger on the Trigger, till the Sights are on the Target. =
Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard, until the gun is pointed at the target.
4.Be Sure of the Target. = Identify the target and what is beyond it. Be sure of what you are shooting before you fire.
ProTEQ RANGE REGULATIONS
There are NO FREE VISITS... YOU PAY BEFORE YOU PLAY... MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED
1. ALL Adult Persons on the property (18 and older) MUST Properly and Completely fill out a current calendar year ProTEQ Range Release.
That includes FULL Payment in CASH or check (NO PLASTIC ACCEPTED) of the proper fee due for your category. You are responsible for your self and
any minors (those 17 years old and younger) you bring to the range. There is currently NO ADULT GUEST PASS program. All previous attempts to allow
Guests on the property have resulted in problems for ProTEQ. Wide spread abuse of those Guest options have cost ProTEQ substantial income and
thus lead to this decision. If you have any questions about this Guest issue CONTACT US by email.
Open House events will occasionally occur. These are the only times were a non paying participant will be allowed on the Property.
2. All Patrons must Fill out & Sign the Daily Sheet sheet at each range you use every time you are on the property.
3. Shoot so your shell casings fall on a tarp, put the brass cases in the buckets marked BRASS, steel cases in the bucket marked STEEL,
and aluminum cases in with the ALUMINUM CANS. DO NOT remove any cases from those buckets. That action is THEFT.
4. Pick up your SHOTGUN hulls, put them in the bucket marked SHOTGUN.
5. Throw burnable trash in the BLUE BARREL under the workbench.
6. Pick up, straighten up, fold up, and put away everything you use.
7. Take down every target you put up. Take all your NON-burnable trash with you. NO adhesive targets shall be stuck to the backboards.
8. Do NOT put targets on, over, near, on top of, or in front of the posts holding up the backboards. Absolutely No High Targets.
No targets on top of backboards, posts, tires, logs, or any other point close too the top of or above the impact berm.
9. Shoot so that all bullets impact the plastic target boards or the backstop berm.
10. Don’t shoot TRASH such as glass, concrete blocks, tin cans, bricks, textbooks, computers, fire extinguishers, mufflers, etc., or any other
Non-Burnable trash brought to or found on the range. Don’t shoot steel rifle targets at less than 40 yards.
11. Keep all guns holstered or cased when behind the firing line or keep their chambers open and empty until that gun is on the firing line.
No loaded guns are allowed to be un-holstered or uncased behind the firing line.
12. Report any rule breaking or infractions you witnessed or know about to the Owner, Directors, and/or Staff./or
2012 ProTEQ RANGE RELEASE - TEXT Only EXAMPLE
The following individual(s)(including their heirs, assigns, and personal representatives) herein referred to as the Patron(s), do herewith apply for permission to enter and use the ProTEQ Firearms Academy Shooting Range, herein referred to as the Property, located at 3057 West County Road 1200 North Brazil, Indiana 47834. I/WE, the Patron(s), do hereby and herein agree and guarantee to abide by the ProTEQ Gun Safety Rules and Range Regulations, any Property Posted Rules and Regulations, and any directives provided by the Property Directors, Staff, and/or Owner. I/WE, the Patron(s) accept full responsibility for, and agree to properly and correctly supervise any children, minors, dependents, or guests brought to the Property, and assure his/her/their compliance to all rules and regulations of the Property. I/WE, the Patron(s), agree to NOT USE OR CONSUME DRUGS OR ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND and further agree to NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, immediately prior to or during my/our presence on the Property. I/WE, the Patron(s), agree to immediately report any rule breaking or infractions witnessed on or known to have occurred on the Property. I/WE, the Patron(s), agree that the Property Directors, Staff, and/or Owner will assume NO responsibility for MY/OUR, actions, conducts, accidents, injuries, wrongful methods, damages, destructions, or death. I/WE, the Patron(s), agree that the Property Directors, Staff, and/or Owner will assume NO responsibility for damages to MY/OUR own personal property, or damage to any other Patron’s property, AND THAT I/WE, the Patron(s) are fully responsible for my/our own actions, conducts, accidents, injuries, wrongful methods, damages, destructions, or death, while on or having been on the Property. I/WE, the Patron(s), agree and understand that any failure to comply with the Property Rules, Regulations, or Directives will result in the termination of MY/OUR privileges to use the Property.
BE SAFE & CLEAN UP
READ THE RULES AND OBEY……..if you want to stay!