Under Indiana law, an agritourism provider is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in agritourism activities at this location if the death or injury results from the inherent risks of agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death, or for other participants to act in a manner that may cause you injury or cause your death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
IC 34-31-9, HEA 1133, (EFFECTIVE July 1, 2011)
Presence on ProTEQ Property without properly completed paperwork is TRESPASSING
and will be dealt with accordingly.
ProTEQ GUN SAFETY RULES
1.Assume all Guns are Loaded. = Always treat all guns as if they are always loaded. 2.Point the Gun in a Safe Direction. = Constantly be aware of the direction the gun is pointed. Point the gun down at the ground or at the target. 3.Never Put Your Finger on the Trigger, till the Sights are on the Target. =
Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard, until the gun is pointed at the target.
4.Be Sure of the Target. = Identify the target and what is beyond it. Be sure of what you are shooting before you fire.
ProTEQ RANGE REGULATIONS
There are NO FREE VISITS... YOU PAY BEFORE YOU PLAY... MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED
1. ALL Adult Persons on the property (18 and older) MUST Properly and Completely fill out a current ProTEQ Range Release (RR).
The RR must include FULL Payment in cash, check, or plastic (adds a 3% convenience charge) of the proper fee owed for your category.
You are responsible for your self and any minors (those 17 years old and younger) you bring to the range.
There are NO GUESTS Allowed. All 18 year old and older individuals must be covered by a current Range Release.
There is a $20.00 1-Day Pass option that allows access to the WEST VALLEY ONLY to non-members. it is costly & it is NOT membership.
Standard membership is a better deal offering 365 day membership to that West Valley for $40. JOIN and enjoy the range more often.
Open House events will occasionally occur. These are the only times were a non paying participant will be allowed on the Property.
2. All Patrons must Fill out & Sign the Daily Sheet sheet at each range you use every time you are on the property.
3. Shoot so your shell casings fall on a tarp, put the brass cases in the buckets marked BRASS, steel cases in the bucket marked STEEL,
and aluminum cases in with the ALUMINUM CANS. DO NOT remove any cases from those buckets. That action is THEFT.
4. Pick up your SHOTGUN hulls, put them in the bucket marked SHOTGUN.
5. Throw burnable trash in the BLUE BARREL under the workbench.
6. Pick up, straighten up, fold up, and put away everything you use.
7. Take down every target you put up. Take all your NON-burnable trash with you. NO adhesive targets shall be stuck to the backboards.
8. Do NOT put targets on, over, near, on top of, or in front of the posts holding up the backboards. Absolutely No High Targets.
No targets on top of backboards, posts, tires, logs, or any other point close too the top of or above the impact berm.
9. Shoot so that all bullets impact the plastic target boards or the backstop berm.
10. Don’t shoot TRASH such as glass, concrete blocks, tin cans, bricks, textbooks, computers, fire extinguishers, mufflers, etc., or any other
Non-Burnable trash brought to or found on the range. Don’t shoot steel rifle targets at less than 40 yards.
11. Keep all guns holstered or cased when behind the firing line or keep their chambers open and empty until that gun is on the firing line.
No LOADED guns are allowed to be out of your holstered or out of their case when behind the firing line.
12. Report any rule breaking or infractions you witnessed or know about to the Owner, Directors, and/or Staff./or
BE SAFE & CLEAN UP
READ THE RULES AND OBEY……..if you want to stay!